Complete an ePocket Chart assignment
You can do ePocket Charts on your computer. View and track your ePocket Chart assignments by using the Assignments list. You can also let your teacher know you have finished your ePocket Chart assignment by clicking the Done checkmark.
- Click the Assignments icon on the Dashboard.The Assignments list appears.
- Find the ePocket Chart assignment you want to start.
- Click one of the following items in the assignment row.
- Status icon
- Assignment name
- Due Date
- Teacher name
Hurray! The Assignment Details dialog appears.
- Review your teacher’s instructions carefully and find the ePocket Chart you want to open.
- Click the icon in the Open column. The chart opens.
- Complete your ePocket Chart assignment and click the Done checkmark.
Where are my ePocket Chart Activity icons?
The following buttons, icons and options are not available when you open an assigned ePocket Chart activity from your teacher.
Follow your teacher's instructions when you're working on your assigned ePocket Chart activities. You cannot create your own activities and customizations during an assignment.