Interactive Learning Games are a fun and engaging way for early learners to master the basics of the English language. A variety of game types provide students with practice in phonological awareness, sound/spelling correspondence, word families, and more!
You can access Interactive Learning Games through the Benchmark Advance or Benchmark Adelante libraries. There are multiple ways to access the games.
- Choose Interactive Learning Games from the Library drop-down list
- Click the Interactive Learning Games filter button on the left side of the Benchmark Advance or Benchmark Adelante Library page or
- Use the Grade, Unit, Week filters on the Benchmark Advance or Benchmark Adelante libraries to navigate to games geared toward a specific lesson and click the thumbnail image to open the chosen game.
- See Play the Balloon Pop game for more information.
- See Play the Sorting game for more information.
- See Play the Matching game for more information.
- See Play the Word Builder game for more information.
- See Play the Complete the Sentence game for more information.