You can select students from multiple groups to add a new group by using the My Students panel.
- Go to the Manage Students page.
- Select multiple groups on the My Studentspanel. The selected groups appear with a white background.
- Search, if necessary, select students on the Students list or select all. Students selected appear with a yellow background.
- Select a class on the My Groups panel to serve as the primary class and confirm your selection. The Add New Group button is active and shows the Add (+) icon.
A message appears that reminds you to select a class if no class on the My Groups panel is selected.
- Drag and drop student names over the Add New Group button. A group block appears with the Group name box enabled.
- Type a name in the Group name box and press Enter. The group appears below the Group label on the My Students panel.