You can add customized books to a bookshelf from your library by using the Gear > Add to Bookshelf option.
Note: These instructions only apply to customized books.
- Find the customized book you want to add to the bookshelf. Customized books have a blue title below the book cover
- Click the blue customized book title below the cover if you want to use another customized version of the book. The Customizations drop-down list box appears.
- Choose the customization you want for the bookshelf.
- Click the Gear icon at the bottom-right of a cover. The Gear menu appears.
- Click Add to Bookshelf.
- Select a bookshelf from the dropdown and select the Save button to add your book. If you’d like to create a new bookshelf and add your book to it, just select Save and your book will be added to a new bookshelf with a default name. If you want to name the new bookshelf, type the name in the text field.
|You can also drag your customized books to a bookshelf instead of using the Gear menu. You must choose the customized version of the book you want to add to the bookshelf before you drag.|