Teachers and Administrators can use a variety of access points in Benchmark Universe to quickly see Reports with useful data for identifying trends and gaps in their students’ performance.
You can enter Benchmark Reports from the following locations.
View Summary Reports
Teachers can see the Standards Performance report of one of their classes as soon as they log into eAssessment Reports. Teachers can select which class data they want to view by using the Universal Selector to the left.
Selecting an average score item by strand in the Standards Performance Summary report page takes you to the class level report of that class. While selecting the average score by strand for a student will drill down to the student level report.
Access Reports from the Dashboard
You can enter Reports from your Dashboard using the following steps.
- Log into Benchmark Universe.
- Click the Reports icon on the Dashboard. The Reporting Suite appears.
Access Reports from the Main Menu
You can enter Reports from anywhere other than the Dashboard in Benchmark Universe using the following steps.
- Log into Benchmark Universe and select a Classroom Management resource (or other page).
- Click the Menu icon in the upper-left corner.
- Click the Reports icon on the menu list. The Reporting Suite appears.
Access Reports from the Grading tool
You can also enter Reports through the Grading tool by following these steps.
- Click Assignments on the Dashboard or select the Assignments icon on the Menu. The Assignments list appears.
- Find and open an assignment containing an assessment.
- Click the assignment. The Student list appears.
- Click the Grading button to the right of the Delete Assignment button or select the Open Book icon at the top of the Student list.
- Access the Grading tool. Click on the Reports button to the right of the Share with Students button.