There are two ways to create a plan in ePlanner. You can use the Create Plan button on the Select or create a plan dialog or the Create New Plan link at the top-left of the page.
- Click the Create Plan button or the Create New Plan link. The Create plan dialog appears.
- Select a program/grade level. A 5-day lesson plan appears.
You can only select the Benchmark Literacy programs that your district/school has subscribed to.
- Name the plan.
- Select a class.
- Type or select a start date.
- Configure your plan and select any or all of the following time frames for each day of the week.
- Reading/Writing Mini-Lessons
- Small Group Reading Instruction
- Designated ELD
- Click Groups and drag the group(s) to specific days on your plan.
Use the Manage Students tool to create groups if no groups appear. See Configure small groups for more information about creating new groups.
- Click X to remove the group from a day on your plan, if necessary.
- Click Save.
Last Updated: January 18, 2022