You can add custom days to your plan by using the Manage > Add Custom Day option.
- Select a plan. The plan opens.
- Select a week on the Week of drop-down list or use the arrows, if necessary.
- Select Add Custom Day on the Manage drop-down list. The Insert Day(s) dialog appears.
The current date and Custom Day are default settings.
- Select a day.
- Click OK. The day is highlighted in the plan and appears with a Add Lesson and Remove Day links.
- Click Add Lesson. The Add Lesson | My Lessons dialog appears.
- Type a lesson title in the Name box.
- Type lesson details in the Details box.
- Select a duration.
- Add a standard.
- Click Save.
- Add more lessons to your custom day, if necessary.
You can use the Remove Day link to remove the custom day, if necessary.
Last Updated: June 30, 2022