You can assign assessments to students by using the Library > Assignments panel.
|You may have different Assessment Library subscriptions. You can assign assessments by using the Library or Assignments page. See the Create an Assignment page for more information.|
- Select a library on the Dashboard or from the Library list.
- Select filters as needed to narrow your results.
- Click the Assignments tab. The Assignments tab is highlighted in yellow.
- Type an Assignment name in the Name box.
- Drag an assessment(s) to the Materials Assigned box. The Materials Assigned box appears with a yellow background.
|You can drag an assessment or use the Gear > Add to Assignment option when assigning assessments. Click X to delete the assessment from the assignment, if necessary.|
- Type your instructions in the Instructions box.
- Click Select students. The Select class drop-down list appears.
- Choose a class. The Groups and Students area appears.
- Choose a group(s) and students.
|Use the Up/Down arrows to sort the groups and students in ascending or descending order.|
- Click Select all or Clear all to select or clear all groups or students from the assignment, if necessary.
- Preview the group(s) and student selections to ensure you have selected the correct group(s) and students for the assignment.
|Move your mouse over the group or student name and click X to delete the group(s) or students from the assignment, if necessary.|
- Click Done.
- Type or select a start date in the Start Date box.
- Type or select an end date in the End Date box.
- Click Save. The Successfully saved message appears.