You can easily add materials to the lessons in your plan. Simply, filter the book titles by name, grade, letter/number level, or comprehension strategy and then choose the books that meet the requirements of your lessons.
- Click any lesson. The lesson block is expanded and shows the Add Materials link.
- Click Add Materials. The Add Materials dialog appears.
- Use any of the following filters.
- Type a book title in the Filter by name bar and click the Magnifying glass icon.
- Select a level (Letter or Number), Comprehension Strategy, or Grade from the left drop-down list.
- Select additional filters from the right drop-down list, if necessary. The books meeting your criteria are listed.
Books are shown a grade above, below or at the Grade level filter you selected.
- Use the right or left arrows to display previous or next series of books.
- Choose the book(s) you want to add to your lesson.
- Click Save.
Use the Book info link to view information or open book(s).