You can add non-teaching days to your plan by using the Manage > Add Custom Day option.
- Select a plan. The plan opens.
- Select a week on the Week of drop-down list or use the arrows, if necessary.
- Select Add Custom Day on the Manage drop-down list. The Insert Day(s) dialog appears.
The current date and Custom Day are default settings.
- Select Non-teaching Day.
- Select a day(s) on the calendar. The number of days selected appears below the calender with an option to reset, if necessary.
- Type a description in the Add Day Description box.
- Click OK. The day(s) is highlighted in the plan and appears with a Remove Day link.
You can use the Remove Day link to remove the non-teaching day(s), if necessary. The lessons for the non-teaching days are moved to the next available teaching days in your plan.