You can change the duration of your lesson blocks by using the Change duration option. Each lesson block has a default duration time. It can be changed to 10, 20, 30 minutes or up to one hour. In addition, the duration can be changed for the current or future lesson blocks.
- Open your plan and select a week.
- Find the day of the week to change the duration.
- Find the lesson block and click to expand.
- Click Change duration. The Duration dialog appears.
- Select a duration on the Set lesson duration drop-down list.
- Select one of the following options.
- Update only this block - updates the duration for the current lesson block.
- Update blocks - updates the duration for multiple lesson blocks of the same type.
- Update multiple lesson blocks on Day # for current week (use if you have multiple lesson blocks of the same type; for example, Read-Aloud on the same day.)
- Update all days for current week
- Update Day # for current and future weeks
- Update all days for current and future weeks
- Click Save.