Create a plan with review and routines
You can create a plan with review and routines. In addition, you can add notes, materials, and lessons related to your review and routines.
- Click the Create Plan button or the Create New Plan link. The Create plan dialog appears.
- Select a Benchmark Literacy program/grade level. A 5-day lesson plan appears.
You can only select the Benchmark Literacy programs that your district/school has subscribed to.
- Name the plan.
- Select a class.
- Specify the number of routine days you want to include in your plan (up to a maximum of 20).
- Type or select a start date.
- Configure your plan by changing the default time frames for any of the following options (optional).
- Reading/Writing Mini-Lessons
- Phonics Mini-Lessons
- Small Group Reading Instruction
- Designated ELD <![CDATA[ ]]>
- Intervention <![CDATA[ ]]>
- Click to expand and view your group rotations, if any.
- Drag the group(s) to specific days on your plan.
Use the Manage Students tool to create groups if no groups appear. See Configure small groups for more information about creating new groups.
- Click X to remove the group from a day on your plan, if necessary.
- Click Save.
See Add Routines for more information.