There are two ways to print an eBook. You can print individual pages or notes.
Page or Notes Print mode
- Click the Print icon. The Print page appears with the Page and Notes Print options at the bottom of the page.
- Select Page or Notes Print mode. The Page Print mode is the default.
- Click Print.
Click Back to go to the eBook.
Print to PDF
There are some subscription based materials that can be printed as a PDF. This may include both teacher and student materials. Look for the Print to PDF option at the bottom of the page.
- Open the material; for example, eBook.
- Click the Print icon. The Print page appears with the Print to PDF option.
- Click the Print to PDF option. The PDF appears.
- Click the Print icon in the PDF.
|If you do not see the Print to PDF option at the bottom of the page then the material is not available as a PDF. Use the Print Page or Notes mode to print individual customized or annotated pages of a material. The Print to PDF option only prints the original version. It does not print your customizations.|
Last Updated: June 30, 2022