You can view, search, and add new customizations by using the My Customizations arrow and panel.
- Click the My Customizations arrow located at the left of an eBook page. The My Customizations panel appears.
- Click the customization name you want to view.
|The My Customizations arrow acts as a toggle key. You can use it to slide the panel out (right arrow) or in (left arrow).|
- Type a keyword(s) in the Search for Customization box. The search results appear.
Add new customization
- Click the + New Customization button located at the bottom of the My Customizations panel.
- Type a customization name in the box.
A default customization name that contains the date, time, and your name is automatically used if you do not type a name in the box.
You can only create a customization from the original eBook. You cannot use a customization to create another customization.
Edit customization name
- Select the Pencil icon next to the customization name you want to edit. The customization name appears with a white background.
- Type the new customization name in the area with the white background.