Find Students and Groups
There are many ways to locate and view student and class information in Benchmark Universe. Find out about them below.
Select a class or group
You can select a class or group to view student information by clicking on a class or group name on the My Students panel. Multiple classes and groups can be selected as well. The Students List shows all students that belong to the classes and/or groups you have selected.
- Click the Manage Students icon on the Dashboard. The Manage Students page appears.
- Click a class(es) or group(s) on the My Students panel.
Click a selected class or group to cancel the selection, if necessary. Selected classes and/or groups are highlighted in a light purple color.
Search by student name
You can search for students in a class or group by using the Search Student Name box.
- Go the Manage Students page.
- Select a class(es) or group(s) on the My Students panel.
- Type a name in the Search Student Name box.
- Click the Search (Magnifying glass) icon. The results are shown on the Students list.
You can clear your search criteria by selecting the x icon in the Search bar and start a new search, if necessary.
Last Updated: November 10, 2023