You can use the Build Cards tab on the toolbar to create your own custom cards.
- Click the Build Cards tab. A keyboard appears.
- Use the Keyboard to select the letters and/or numbers needed to build the card.
The following keys are used to:
- Click Clear to clear the card and start over, if necessary.
- Click Done.
The Up arrow on the keyboard is a toggle key and is used to switch between upper and lower case characters. A yellow border appears below the card as you are building it. The border disappears when you select Done. A word card cannot be more than 20 characters. The card shakes when you have reached the maximum character length. The card may shake if you attempt to drag and drop it to a Pocket Chart row that is full.
Drag and drop card functionality
You can search images, words, word part and card types by using the Search tab and bar.
- Click the Search tab. The Search bar appears.
- Type your criteria in the Search bar.
- Click the Magnifying glass or press Enter. The Search results appear below the Search bar.
You can delete cards from the workspace or shelf by using the Trash can.
- Choose the card you want to delete from the workspace or shelf.
- Drag and drop the card on to the Trash can.
The card appears dim when placed correctly over the Trash can and ready to be deleted. In addition, you can delete cards by dragging them away and below the shelf.
Last Updated: December 01, 2023