At Home eBook Library Guide
Sign up today to receive FREE access to eBook Libraries, specifically curated for students and families to use at home. We are now offering free access to our extensive collection of eBooks to families (and educators, too!). Click here to initiate your subscription.
We’ve put together this extensive collection of eBooks to help support children as they read at home.
Here are ways to work with children as they read:
- Ask the child to tell you what the book is about.
- Talk about the pictures on each page.
- Listen as the child reads the book to you.
- If the child is having difficulty with a word, say: Put your finger under the word. Look at the letters. Find a part you know.
- Children can also listen to an audio recording of the book.
- Ask the child to respond to the text by writing about a part of the book that they found interesting.
Here’s how to get started:
The eBooks are conveniently arranged by language, grade, and content area within the Library.
Children vector created by pch.vector - www.freepik.com
Last Updated: April 03, 2020