View, navigate, rename or delete eBook page thumbnails (Admin)
You can view or hide the pages of an eBook as thumbnails by using the Up or Down arrow at the bottom-center of a page. Thumbnails are used for quick and easy navigation to a page. You can also use the thumbnails to rename or delete pages.
Navigate to a page
- Click the page thumbnail to go to a specific page.
|You can use the left or right arrows located in the Thumbnail view to navigate and view a series of previous or next pages in an eBook by clicking the arrows.|
Rename a page
- Click the Pencil icon at the bottom-right of the page thumbnail. The Rename page dialog appears.
- Type a name in the text box.
- Click OK. The name appears at the bottom of the thumbnail.
Delete a page
- Click the X icon at the top-right of the page thumbnail. The Delete page dialog appears.
- Ensure you are viewing the correct page before deleting.
- Click OK.
|Deleted pages from an eBook cannot be restored.|